As I'm cleaning up my picture files today (which I'm trying to get into the habit of doing at the end of each month) I realized that there's quite a bit of things that I didn't get around to posting about. And truthfully, this is the case at the end of every month. So many projects remain unshared for one reason or another. And So I have decided to create a new series that I'm calling, End of the month randomness. Here I will share some behind the scenes, project fails, and some of my life moments. Let's get started! So you saw my porch right after I painted my front door, Right? But what I failed to share with you are those two black pots on the porch stoops. Before they were green and looked like this: Not bad, but they didn't go so well with the new door color and so I spray painted them in a flat black paint. But because they were already potted and I wasn't about to pull my plants out, I came up with this idea to cover the plants with grocery sack...
I adore Air Plants! I think they are so adorably cute and I just love how they can live and grow with No Dirt. Air Plants Rock! I picked up my first air plant a year ago at a souvenir shop on the Oregon coast and I have manage to keep it alive ever since. So I always knew I wanted more air plants, but they seem to be hard to come by. Well I manage to get some from an uncle who sells them in his store, Backyard Birds, located in Salt Lake City, Utah. I have had so much fun playing around with my new little air plants and I came up with this cool little display that I'm going to share with you today. This was my grandma's old trunk, I've been using it as a coffee table in our office. Because this room gets a ton of natural light, I knew it would be a great place to keep my new air plants. On top of the trunk I added my DIY Greenhouse Terrarium that I made from picture frames. Inside the mini greenhouse is a small plant that is not an air plant, b...
Hello and Welcome! Yes, you read that right, I'm sorry to say it, but this will sadly be our Last Create - Share - Inspire Link party! It almost makes me a bit teary eye as I type this. The girls and I have decided to close down shop, but we wanted to let you know that this is not the end for us, we are planning new adventures together. My dear blogging friends, Cami from Tidbits and Alicia from A Burst of Beautiful and I have really grown close together as bloggers. We have enjoyed our little parties every week, and we especially have loved seeing all our your beautiful homes, creative ideas, and delicious food recipes. You are all so inspiring! And we thank you so much for sharing your talents with us. We wanted to have our last party be just the same as all of the rest, So please link up your post, and we will still be sharing our favorites next week on our social media accounts. So be sure you are following me on Facebook and Instagram. Again, Thank you so much for your sup...
Comments
Post a Comment